North Georgia United soccer club seek to create a culture where players can learn without fear of failure, within a fun, safe and engaging atmosphere. We know the vast majority of players intend to be cooperative and set a good example for other children.
Player Code of Conduct
- Players will refrain from using profanity during games and practices
- Players will agree to treat teammates with respect and try to be positive at all times
- Players will not engage in arguments or negative or demeaning dialogue with referees, teammates, coaches, opponents or spectators
- Players will never, under any circumstance, participate in physical violence or threats during any North Georgia United activity.
- Players are prohibited from the use of alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco products while on an active roster at North Georgia United soccer club.
- It is the players and parents priority to attempt to notify their coach prior to missing a practice in order to receive an excused absence.
- Players will bring proper equipment to games and practices including: shin guards, water, and soccer ball. Player will be ready to participate in all events in a timely fashion. Travel & academy Players should expect to start the match on the bench if they are late for the games warm up. If the HEAD coach has not had prior warning for an absence in practice, the player and parent should expect the child to start the match on the bench if a full squad is in attendance and those players have attended practice.
- Player will not wear jewelry, text or make phone calls during any soccer events
- Players must agree to abide by all policies set forth by North Georgia United Soccer Club
At North Georgia United Soccer Club we have high expectations for our players as individuals, whether it is on the field or off the field. At all times you are representing North Georgia United, your family, and yourselves. At all times we expect players to respect other participants in the soccer world including but not limited to coaches, officials along with players and parents from other clubs. At all times we expect players, parents and coaches to use good common sense. Any violation of these expectations will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, but typically the following will occur:
- Initial discussion by coach with player (any player 10 and under will be with parent(s)
- If second violation occurs, a meeting will be held with coach, parent and program director
- Any further violations could result in removal from organization.
*North Georgia United reserves the right to remove any player, coach, or spectator from the program for any reason it deems necessary. And also the right to remove any player, coach, or spectator from its grounds and facilities.
**Coaches will continue follow up conversations with parent as season continues to discuss progress by player