Soccer Camp dates:
June 13th – 17th (Tuesday to Saturday – camp finishes 12noon on Sat)
July 11th-15th (Tuesday to Saturday – camp finishes 12noon on Sat)
North Floyd Park Soccer Complex.
102 Floyd Park Rd, Rome, GA, 30165
Prices and Times:
Half day: 9-12pm @ $115.
Full day: 9-4pm @ $200.
All campers receive amazing coaching, international staff, medal, Camp T shirt, end of camp pizza party (parents and family invited also)
**Before & after care: 7-9am & 4-5pm for $50 extra for the week** (optional)
Pay on first day for before & after care at check in
8:30-9:00 – Check in
9:00-9:20 – warm up and group introductions
9:30-10:30 – Technical drills and instructions
- Day 1-Dribbling & running with the ball
- Day 2-Turning, changing direction & tricks/skills with the ball
- Day 3-Passing & receiving the ball (short and long)
- Day 4-Shooting, volleys & Goal keeper practice
- Day 5- Half day. Finishes at 12noon. Fun games/ relay races/ prizes & competitions
10:30-11:00 – Tactical & technical progression of the skill or technique learned.
11:00-11:45 – Small sides scrimmages
11:45-12:00 – Round up, question time, & finally check out at 12.
12:00-1:30 – Lunch & Quiz ( prizes can be won )
1:30-3:00 – Technical skill development, progressing from the morning practice
3:00-3:45 – Combination of fun practice, small sided scrimmage & cool down.
3:45-4:00 – Clean up, collect equipment & check out.